Monday, March 3, 2014

Plot Twist!

Plot Twist!

I'm stuck (or so it feels).  This is an uncomfortable place, where I don't seem to know where I'm going, if I'm moving or what's even "off."  Allowing this phase, of being "out of phase," is my mantra for the moment.  It's like breathing through a tough stretch in yoga, go as far as the body wants to go for today, maybe a bit more with another breath.  But honoring where I am, in this moment.

I do know that there is a season for everything and this seems to be a time of integrating all of the new healing, awarenesses, and learnings of the past few months.

For now I'm borrowing a great quote I saw on FB, paraphrasing here "When life goes in a different direction or something unexpected happens, yell "Plot Twist!" and move on." 

There is no personal attachment to a story we are watching or reading when situations get crazy or strange...I wonder how I can react the same way when my life appears like it's out of control?  Or, starts off in a new direction?  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment